The black limited edition Multicolour candle from Airwick is a unique design as it changes colour once lit. The candle is packaged in a black glass container with a cut-out design on the sides, which allows you to view the rainbow of colours giving any room a beautiful ambience.
In addition to the special changing colour effect, this candle comes in different scents which emit a gentle fragrance. The Crackling Fire and Cinnamon Spice is a seasonal scent and gives your home a welcoming feel.
The Airwick range of colourful scented candles really stands out and becomes a subtle feature in any environment.
The best part is there are no batteries required, this candle works like the traditional kind but offers so much more with its gentle colour infusion.
The Airwick Multicolour Black Edition has an RRP of $13.95.
We have one to give away in Crackling Fire and Cinnamon Spice, if you would like to win it tell us in the comments section below where you would put this gorgeous candle.
Competition closes 09/10/13 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x