While entertaining and filling your tummy full of chocolate this Easter, why not serve up this delicious Asparagus + 3 Cheese Tart which was created by Dandi.
Dandi have all your celebration homewares and napery covered this Easter with their Succulent collection, you can view the range of natural prints here (make sure you check out their range of pretty aprons before you get cooking).
1 tsp mustard
¼ Cup cold water
- Process pastry ingredients, adding water gradually until a ball forms. (you might not need the whole ¼ cup).
- Wrap pastry in cling film and refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roll pastry out to fill tart tin.
- Prick pastry and blind bake with weights for 15 mins.
200g Cottage Cheese
50g Smoked Cheddar Grated (you can also substitute this with parmesan)
Salt + Pepper
2 Bunches Asparagus
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the asparagus. Once the tart shell is blind baked, pour in the egg
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard. Arrange asparagus on top of the egg mixture. You can fan the
- asparagus out to achieve a nice circular pattern, using any good off cuts to fill in the gaps.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and set. Serve with a simple side salad.
- It’s the little details that create a truly unique occasion, which will be cherished by the whole family. Create your
- special moment this Easter with Dandi’s stylish Succulent collection.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x