Gourmet Garden bring fresh and flavoursome herbs to your fingertips, conveniently packaged in freshness tubes that will keep for weeks in your fridge. No more having to settle for dried old herbs in your recipes because you keep wasting herbs or, like me, are too far from a supermarket to duck down to the shop for herbs every time you want to cook something requiring fresh herbs.
Pasta is a tasty and simple meal idea that is great for entertaining. Enjoy the flavours of the Mediterranean with this Italian inspired pasta from the Gourmet Garden website.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 diced onion
425g can chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup red wine
1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Hot Chilli (optional)
1/3 cup kalamata olives
3 tbsp Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs
500g cooked gnocchi
- Step 1
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté onion until tender.
- Step 2
- Add chopped tomatoes, red wine & Gourmet Garden Hot Chilli (optional). Simmer 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Blend in kalamata olives & Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs.
- Step 4
- Toss sauce with cooked gnocchi.
- Serve topped with shaved parmesan.
- Serves 4
- Gourmet Garden herbs and spices are available from Coles, Woolworths/Safeway, Bi-Lo and IGA in Australia. You can find them in your fresh produce section
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!