Sanitarium Weet-Bix may well be a healthy and wholesome start to the day for the whole family but they are also a versatile little kitchen ingredient.
Why not try them out in these delicious muffins.
BERRY NICE MUFFINS GLUTEN FREE
Berry Nice Muffins Gluten Free are a sweet treat everyone can enjoy. Packed full of juicy raspberries and blueberries, they’re a moist indulgence that’s perfect popped in a lunchbox or enjoyed with a hot drink.
• 1¼ cup gluten free flour*
• 1½ teaspoons gluten free baking powder
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ cup caster sugar
• 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix biscuits, finely crushed
• 1 cup frozen raspberries
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 cup So Good Regular
• 3 tbsp lite olive oil spread, melted
*or your favourite mix of gluten free flour
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
2. Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix biscuits and berries.
3. Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
6. Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190?C, for 30 minutes.
For more information about Sanitarium and fabulous recipes please head to Sanitarium.com.au
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!