Youfoodz head chef and superfoods expert Christian Andrew creates simple everyday meals that are loaded with nutrient-rich superfoods to give you the nutritional tools to breeze through winter and bounce straight into spring.
Super Food Winter Salad & Barramundi
You will need:
- Cooked broccoli
- Toasted slivered almonds
- Grated carrot
- Raw, peeled fine sliced beetroot
- Spinach leaves
- Rocket leaves
- Roasted capsicum strips, NO skin
- Shaved fennel
- Roasted sweet potato
- Barramundi fillet NO skin
- Lemon zest and juice
- Combine all salad ingredients and mix well.
- Seal barramundi fillet in a hot non-stick pan, finish with lemon juice and zest and bake in 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked and flaky.
- Once the barramundi has cooled slightly flake it over the top of the mixed salad.
- Add your favourite dressing and enjoy.
For more information about Youfoodz and the meals they offer head over and visit them at Youfoodz.com.