Here is a recipe from Vegan By Eden and Califia Farms.
“The smooth and creamy texture of Califia’s oat milk is the key to getting this zesty loaf so soft and fluffy. It’s also packed with calcium and vitamin D and with no added sugar, it’s perfect for all my dairy free recipe needs!” says Eden Gokkaya.
- 1 1/2 cup Califia Farms Original Oat Milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Combine the milk, vinegar, vanilla, oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Mix very briefly until flour is no longer visible but make sure not to overmix as this can ruin the texture.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for 35-40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- For the icing combine 1/2 cup icing sugar and 1 tsp Califia Farms Original Oat milk and stir until creamy. Pour over the cooled loaf. You can use less milk for a thicker icing or more for a thinner one.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x