For your next summer barbecue why not give stonefruits a go for a delicious twist on your regular burger. Sweet, juicy and delicious while high in essential vitamins and dietary fibre.
Pork and Nectarine Sliders
500g pork mince
1 tsp fresh herbs, finely chopped
3 nectarines, stone removed, sliced
Salt & pepper
1. Mix pork mince with egg, herbs and season with salt and pepper.
2. Divide into 8 slider patties, flatten slightly and cook.
3. Grill nectarines or cook on griddle or BBQ.
4. Toast the buns and put sliders together with your favourite salad.
5. Serve with peach salsa for extra zing!
For more information and great recipes check Aussie Summer Stonefruit on Facebook.