ABE’S Bagel Crisps have created this yummy recipe which is a twist on regular nachos.
These Bagel Crisps have 60% less fat than traditional potato chips – you can find them at the premium snack aisle at Coles and Woolworths with a RRP of $3.29.
- 1 packet of Abe’s Bagels – Marlborough Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
- 500g beef mince
- 1 brown onion – halved and finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1 tbs of oil olive
- 420g tin of four bean mix – rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup of tomato paste
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp of Moroccan spice mix
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of tasty cheese
- 1 avocado – diced, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes until onion begins
2. Add beef mince, bean mix, tomato paste and herbs. Cook, using a fork to break up the mince, for 3-5 minutes or until beef
mince is browned and herbs are fragrant.
3. Add water and allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until sauce has reduced and thickened.
4. Pile Abe’s Bagels – Marlborough Sea Salt Bagel Crisps on an oven proof serving dish, top with beef and bean mix, top with
cheese and grill under a medium grill to melt and brown.
5. Top with fresh coriander leaves and diced avocado, and serve immediately with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x