ABE’S Bagel Crisps have created this yummy recipe which is a twist on regular nachos.
These Bagel Crisps have 60% less fat than traditional potato chips – you can find them at the premium snack aisle at Coles and Woolworths with a RRP of $3.29.
- 1 packet of Abe’s Bagels – Marlborough Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
- 500g beef mince
- 1 brown onion – halved and finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1 tbs of oil olive
- 420g tin of four bean mix – rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup of tomato paste
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp of Moroccan spice mix
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of tasty cheese
- 1 avocado – diced, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes until onion begins
2. Add beef mince, bean mix, tomato paste and herbs. Cook, using a fork to break up the mince, for 3-5 minutes or until beef
mince is browned and herbs are fragrant.
3. Add water and allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until sauce has reduced and thickened.
4. Pile Abe’s Bagels – Marlborough Sea Salt Bagel Crisps on an oven proof serving dish, top with beef and bean mix, top with
cheese and grill under a medium grill to melt and brown.
5. Top with fresh coriander leaves and diced avocado, and serve immediately with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.