Eggs are an amazing ingredient for so many recipes and they are fabulous for every meal time. Versatile and delicious, and I love them. Looking at recipes for them while I’m hungry and hankering for lunch is not the greatest idea. This is a recipe I will definitely be trying for lunch sometime soon.
Curried Egg and Cos Rolls
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
2 baby cos lettuce, washed and dried
4 mini wholemeal seeded rolls
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the eggs, and cook for nine minutes.
2. Drain boiling water, then plunge eggs into cold water to cool.
3. Peel the eggs and roughly chop them.
4. Place into a bowl along with the pre-measured mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and curry powder.
5. Mash with a fork until fine like scrambled eggs.
6. Add parsley and season.
7. Split the rolls, in half, add torn cos leaves add lashings of curried egg mix.
For more egg-cellent egg recipes head over to the Eggs website and egg-splore: Australian Eggs