These allergen friendly cookies are made with Eskal FreeNut Butter – a delicious spread made from ground sunflower seeds. Perfect for those with a nut allergy!
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 30min
Skill Level: Easy-Medium
- 1 cup Eskal FreeNut Butter Smooth
- 1 free range egg
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 180 C fan-forced.
2. Lightly beat the egg.
3. In a separate large stainless steel bowl, mix the egg, FreeNut Butter and sugar until combined.
4. Sift the gluten free flour and cinnamon into the mixture and fold in gently.
5. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Roll two teaspoons of the mixture into a ball and place each ball on the tray until all the mixture has been used up.
6. Lightly flatten the balls by pressing down with the back side of a fork.
7. Place tray on middle rack in pre-heated oven. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown in colour. Allow to cool before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Eskal in collaboration with personal chef, caterer and freelance food writer, Corby-Sue.