Recently I was lucky enough to trial a yummy hamper from Whisk & Pin, filled with handmade gourmet goodies from the Blue Mountains (keep reading because we have a similar hamper to give away to one lucky reader)!
If you take a browse through their online store www.whiskandpin.com.au you will see just how many mouthwatering options there are, with a range that includes jam, chocolate, cookies, muesli, baking mixes, tea, coffee and accessories.
From what I have tasted, the Bite-Size Cookies are stuck in my mind – they did not last very long at all. The Banana, Honey and Macadamia are my flavour of choice, they taste fresh and delicious but I warn you, they are very, very moreish.
Then, there is the selection of rocky road varieties, with unique flavours to tantalise your tastebuds you will be in chocolate lovers heaven. When you are done and want to get back to healthy eating, there is a range of dried fruits (think banana, apple, fruit salad, strawberry…) and nuts for you to snack on.
Whisk & Pin even cater to gluten free dietary requirements and all the ingredients are premium and non-GM. This is a lovely Queensland company who really stand out with both their packaging and high quality, mouth watering creations. Make sure you take a look at their gift ideas, with Mother’s Day coming up you cannot go wrong!
As mentioned, we have a Whisk & Pin hamper up for grabs. Inside you will find:
- 1 x 150g box of Fig, Macadamia and Ginger Bite Sized Cookies RRP $10.00
- 1 x Snowy Road 320g RRP $12.50
- 1 x Fruit Salad 50g RRP $6.00
For your chance to win visit www.whiskandpin.com.au and come back and tell us what your favourite item is on their website and why. For a bonus entry please follow them on Instagram or Facebook and let us know that you have done so.
Competition closes 6/05/16 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email