Did you know a cider doesn’t have to be drunk straight from the bottle, it can be transformed into a Sangria! The following recipe from Pure Blonde showcases their new cider which has 60% less sugar and 50% less carbs.
That’s good news for your summer body:
- 2 x 355ml bottles of Pure Blonde Crisp Apple Cider
- 2 x green apples
- 2 x pears
- 2 x oranges
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 2 x 375ml cans of diet ginger beer
- 1 x dry white wine
- Slice apples, oranges and pears
- Fill large jug with sliced apples, oranges, pears and mint
- Add Pure Blonde Crisp Apple Cider, ginger beer and white wine.
- Stir mixture and serve over ice for the perfect summer cocktail