Did you know a cider doesn’t have to be drunk straight from the bottle, it can be transformed into a Sangria! The following recipe from Pure Blonde showcases their new cider which has 60% less sugar and 50% less carbs.
That’s good news for your summer body:
- 2 x 355ml bottles of Pure Blonde Crisp Apple Cider
- 2 x green apples
- 2 x pears
- 2 x oranges
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 2 x 375ml cans of diet ginger beer
- 1 x dry white wine
- Slice apples, oranges and pears
- Fill large jug with sliced apples, oranges, pears and mint
- Add Pure Blonde Crisp Apple Cider, ginger beer and white wine.
- Stir mixture and serve over ice for the perfect summer cocktail
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x