Want a nutritious morning pick-me-up?
Try this banana espresso hit thickshake from The Nourished Chef (Clarissa Kocovski).
Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Refined Sugar Free
- 1 Banana (frozen + chopped into chunks)
- 1 ½ Cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 ½ Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Tbsp Nut Butter (of choice)
- ¾ Cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew with Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Add a splash of almond milk until you reach desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Tip: To make this recipe 100% gluten free, ensure you’re using gluten free certified oats. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Califia Farms
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x