Superfood expert and head chef at Youfoodz, Christian Andrew, has created some delicious everyday meals that are nutritious, healthy and set to help you beat the winter blues.
Youfoodz meals are made fresh daily and delivered to your door weekly in selected areas of Australia. You can also purchase Youfoodz from your local health clubs, IGA & other leading grocers across Australia.
Chia Seed Chicken & Smashed Veg
You will need:
Chia Seed Chicken
- Chicken scaloppini
- Slivered almonds
- White quinoa
- Sunflower seeds
- Chia seeds
- Semi dried tomato pesto
- Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes
- Semidried tomato strips and oil
- To make semi dried tomato pesto, blend semi dried tomatoes and oil till smooth.
- Coat prepared thin sliced chicken breast with semidried tomato pesto.
- Seal in a medium hot non-stick pan and sprinkle with super seed mix and bake in 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Boil peeled sweet potatoes and mash.
- Lightly cook broccoli, cauliflower, peas, beans and corn and combine gently with mashed sweet potato, semi dried tomato strips and tomato oil.
For more information about Youfoodz and the meals they offer head over and visit them at Youfoodz.com.
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!