Staying fit and healthy can be difficult in winter, trust me I know, because of high fat comfort food cravings and I find it much more difficult to get up and moving when it’s cold. Youfoodz helps boost health inside and out with delicious fat stripper recipes from Christian Andrew, superfoods expert and head chef at Youfoodz; a new company offering healthy and delicious meals delivered direct to your door.
Baked Blueberry Pancakes
You will need:
• 4 Eggs
• 1 cup Almond meal
• ½ cup Gluten free flour
• 100 grams Protein powder
• Lemon zest of 2 lemons
• 1 ½ cups Natural yoghurt.
• ¼ cup White sugar
• 1 teaspoon Bicarb soda
• 1 cup Blueberries
Ricotta and honey mix
• Ricotta cheese
1. Lightly beat eggs with sugar until combined well.
2. Add almond meal, gluten free flour, protein powder and bicarb soda and mix well.
3. Add yoghurt, blueberries and lemon zest, combine all ingredients and cook in medium hot non-stick fry pan till risen and golden.
4. Combine ricotta and honey and spoon over cooked pancakes with additional berries and honey.
For more information about Youfoodz and the meals they offer head over and visit them at Youfoodz.com.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!