We have another recipe for you today which features Australian summer stonefruits, this one is for delicious peach and raspberry chilled cheesecakes:
Prep time: 30mins
Chilled time: 4 hours or until set
- 250g butternut snaps
- 120g butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1 ½ tablespoons boiling water
- 300ml pouring cream
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cups caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup diced white peach, seed removed and cut into 1 cm cube
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
- 2 white peaches to serve
- ½ cup raspberries to serve
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs, add butter. Grease 18 x ½ cup patty cake tin, cut out 4cm x 15cm strips of baking paper to place in a cross in each hole. Divide the biscuit mixture between the holes and press flat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until firm.
- Place boiling water in a small bowl and sprinkle over gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool.
- Meanwhile place cream in a bowl and using an electric beater, beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until combined and fluffy. Mix through gelatin until combined and fold through whipped cream. Fold through peaches and raspberries. Divide the cream cheese mixture between the patty cake holes and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Halve the extra peaches and remove the stone, finely slice. Remove the cheesecakes from the pan using the paper. Top with sliced peaches and raspberries to serve.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x