EVERLOC IS GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN A BATHROOM MAKE-OVER PACK VALUED AT OVER $192.80. IF YOUR HOME NEEDS AN INSTANT AND STYLISH UPDATE, THEN WE HAVE GOOD NEWS! EVERLOC, AUSTRALIA’S LEADING BATHROOM & KITCHEN SUCTION ACCESSORIES BRAND IS LAUNCHING XPRESSIONS!
This revolutionary range blends polycarbonate and stainless steel with eye-catching results and is designed to complement interiors, whilst providing a quick and affordable update to bathrooms and kitchens. Employing the patented dual-action suction technology, the Xpressions range requires NO tools, NO drilling, and NO screw-driving to install leaving NO damage on surfaces. The newly launched Xpressions range is ideal for DIYers, renters and the style conscious.
Store hair care products and shower gels neatly in the bathroom with the Xpressions Double Corner Basket ($64.95) and Large Shelf (RRP $49.95), store toiletries conveniently in the Xpressions Shower Caddy (RRP $34.95). Dental essentials can also be housed within easy (and hygienic) reach in the Xpressions Dental Station (complete with a polycarbonate “floating floor” to prevent mould build up on toothbrushes – RRP$42.95).
Features and benefits of the Xpressions range include;
- Smart, sophisticated storage for your home.
- All products are made from rust-resistant Stainless Steel, perfect for wet areas.
- The polycarbonate addition to this range provides extra strength, durability and hygiene.
- Easy to install. NO Tools required. NO Drilling. NO Screw-driving!
- Hold up to 15kg.
- All accessories are easily removed without leaving a trace, and can be reinstalled, time and time again so perfect if you are on the move.
- Ideal for non-porous & porous* surfaces (*when used with Everloc Adhesive Disks).
For more info on how to install the Everloc Xpressions please refer to the instructional video at http://www.everloc.com.au.
For stockists visit www.everloc.com.au/where-to-buy-2 or call 02 9830 5900.
For your chance to win, tell us in the comment section below why your home needs this instant update.
Competition closes 18/12/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x