Lyndi Cohen, THE NUDE NUTRITIONIST has created this fresh and healthy Rainbow Salad for Persimmons Australia.
Add some colour to your autumn day with this healthy rainbow salad! Persimmons are packed with vitamin A and C, perfect for warding off colds during the cooler months.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- ¼ red cabbage
- 2 sweet persimmons
- 80g of Danish feta, crumbled
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Slice persimmon into thin wedges and thinly slice cabbage.
- Add to a serving bowl along with spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle with feta and top with pomegranate seeds.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients, toss through and enjoy!