Dr Libby Weaver’s new book “The Energy Guide” is in stores now. It focuses on nutrition, biochemistry and emotion as contributors to long term health.
The following recipe for Strawberry Chia Pots is from the book. If you are interested in finding out more, you can visit her website here.
- 250g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (70g) black chia seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
1. Place 200g of the strawberries and the banana, spices, vanilla, coconut oil and coconut cream in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and fold through the chia seeds.
2. Divide among four serving pots or bowls, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Serve with the remaining strawberry halves and a sprinkle of extra chia seeds.
The Energy Guide
by Dr Libby Weaver
$39.95 pre-sale tickets, $45 limited door tickets available until sold out
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x