Mother’s Day is coming up soon on the calendar, and nothing says “I love you Mum” like breakfast in bed.
Try this Sweet Chilli Baked Eggs with Beans for an alternative to scrambled eggs on toast – this uses the Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish,
- plus extra to serve
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 50g Feta, crumbled
- Grainy toast and basil, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 170C (150 fan-forced).
2. Add olive oil into a pan and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in the diced chorizo, and cook for 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the beans and cook for about 5 minutes until heated through.
4. Divide into 4 single serve, over proof dishes. Crack an egg on top, sprinkle with feta and bake for 8-10 minutes for medium to runny eggs.
5. Remove from the oven, top with dollops of Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish, fresh basil and serve with grainy toast.
Recipe courtesy of Anathoth Farm
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x